Tuition is updated annually please find our latest information regarding financial responsibilities at the below links
2022-2023 Preschool Program Rates
- Attend a Preschool/Toddler Program meeting with the Preschool Director, Kristina Spink, at KSpink@CSDO.org
- Complete an online application at www.qasconcord.org.
- Upon acceptance, secure your student’s enrollment with a $300 non refundable registration fee (via cash or check to the school office, or FACTS).
- Complete all required California State Licencing documents
- Create a FACTS tuition management account; instructions
- Complete online registration (link emailed following acceptance)
Financial Aid may be granted to Preschool Program students for up to $2500 through the BASIC Fund, please contact Mrs. O’Connor at JOconnor@CSDO.org for more information.
The Extended Care Program is not offered with the Preschool Program due to licensing regulations, however it is available to TK-8th Grade students.