Preschool Program Tuition
Tuition is updated annually please find our latest information regarding financial responsibilities at the below links
2023-2024 Preschool Program Rates
- Contact the Preschool Program Director, Kristina Spink, at KSpink@CSDO.org if you have any questions or what like to tour the Program
- Complete an online application.
- Upon acceptance, secure your student’s enrollment with a $300 non refundable registration fee (via cash or check to the school office, or FACTS).
- Complete all required California State Licencing documents
- Create a FACTS tuition management account; instructions
- Complete online registration (link emailed following acceptance)
Financial Aid may be granted to Preschool Program students for more than $2600 through the BASIC Fund, or they may qualify to subsidized state funding through Coco Kids. Please contact Mrs. Laura Kessler at LKessler@CSDO.org for more information.
The Extended Care Program is not offered with the Preschool Program due to licensing regulations, however it is available to TK-8th Grade students.