How to Apply
Required Materials for Application Packet
- Apply for the 2023-2024 school year (Upcoming year):
- Application Fee is submitted with the online application
- Records submitted in person, via email, or by postal mail
- TK-8th required forms listed below. Find all Preschool Program requirements at Preschool Program Forms.
- Birth certificate proving required, minimum age
- A copy of Baptismal record (if baptized Catholic)
- Report cards or transcripts from outside academic institutions
- Copy of last report card (Grades 1-8)
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores (Grades 2-8)
- Letter of Recommendation and Evaluation of Child’s Performance (submitted by teacher and/or administrator from outside academic institution) submitted in person, via email, or by postal mail
- Waiver form for Letter of Recommendation and Evaluation (submitted by the parent/guardian) submitted in person, via email, or by postal mail
- Set up student assessment: once an application has been submitted, our office staff will contact you.
- If applicable, complete financial aid applications and review with our school finance/bookkeeper.
- Please refer to the dates and deadlines tab on our admissions page for the most current deadlines.
All documents should be completed and submitted by email, fax, or postal mail:
Queen of All Saints School
2391 Grant Street, Concord, CA 94520.
Prospective families are encouraged to contact the school office, 925-685-8700, to arrange a campus tour. These tours can be scheduled daily.