Steps to Complete the Admissions Process
- Download the Application Checklist to review important details about specific grade requirements, required documentation, and needed teacher recommendation forms.
Submit an Application online.
2020-21 School Year Application
2020-21 School Year Application (Spanish)
- Submit Required documents*
- Once the application is complete, our office staff will contact you with instructions regarding a date for testing as well as answer any other questions you may have.
Parents are encouraged to contact the School Office, 925-685-8700, to arrange a campus tour. These tours can be scheduled daily.
The application process is completed electronically through our online admission portal and the supporting documents are sent directly to the school via:
- Mail: Queen of All Saints School
2391 Grant St.
Concord, CA 94520
- Fax: 925-685-2034
- Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not upload these documents to the online application portal at this time.
Be sure to visit our website's Admissions page for a request to set up a tour, view important dates and information, or access the link to the online application.