Preschool Program Forms
Important documents are required once your child is accepted into the Queen of All Saints Preschool Program. All forms must be completed before the child’s first day of school. The easiest way to submit them is to click the blue hyperlinks below, fill them out digitally or by hand, print, sign, and scan them to be ready to upload. You can email them directly to the Preschool Program Director, Mrs. Kristina Spink at KSpink@CSDO.org or wait to upload them to our online PowerSchool enrollment system. You will receive an online PowerSchool enrollment email in the months leading up to your child’s start date. The system will ask you to fill out important data and then prompt you to upload the additional preschool documents.
Required State Licensing, Diocean, and Developmental Documents
- Birth Certificate (&, if necessary, other documentation demonstrating legal guardianship)
- Baptismal Certificate (if child was baptised in the Catholic church)
- LIC 700 Identification and Emergency Info
- LIC 701 Physician Report (please account for medical appointment scheduling)
- LIC 702 Child Pre-admission Health History
- LIC 627 Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- LIC 613A Personal Rights
- LIC 995 Parent's Rights
- LIC 9221 Consent for Medications &/or LIC 9166 Consent for Nebulizer (if applicable)
- 2023-24 Preschool Program Admission Agreement after reviewing the preschool & main school Handbooks
- Cultural Survey
- Supply List items due by the first week of school
- Pick-up & Drop-off Procedures
- Text Reminder Contact List
- Hot Lunch
- FACTS Tuition Management System Info
- Volunteer Requirements, including TB Assessment
- Students under 2, or still potty training, complete a Meal & Potty Training Questionnaire or meet with Program Director
Ages and Stages Questionnaires: Please determine how many months old your child will be by their first day of school and complete both of the appropriate aged forms only when they are within the month ranges designated.
- Social/Emotional Development Ages and Stages Questionnaire
15-20 months, 21-26 mo., 27-32 mo., 33-41 mo., & 42-53 mo.
- Physical/Cognitive Development Ages and Stages Questionnaire
18 months, 19-20 mo., 21-22 mos.s, 22-25.5 mo., 25.5-28.5 mo., 28.5-31.5 mo., 31.5-34.5 mo., 34.5-38 mo., 39-44 mo., or 45-50 mo.
Through the enrollment process, done online with Info Snap Powerschool Enrollment, you will also agree to a Media Release & Permission to go off-campus. You will be expected to have your child in proper uniform daily.
Returning Preschool Program Student Forms
- 2023-2024 Admission Handbook & Agreement
- Turn in any updated heath & Immunization Records
- Social/Emotional Questionnaire (find above, based on Aug. age)
- Physical/Cognitive Questionnaire (find above, based on Aug. age)