Welcome to the QAS PACE (Parent Association for Catholic Education) page. We are excited to start another wonderful year with all of the QAS families.
QAS PACE’s mission is to:
- Create fun events for families to come together.
- Provide a link between faculty and families.
- Promote school spirit and encourage involvement from families.
- Coordinate parent volunteer opportunities.
- Assist in completing annual family fundraising requirements.
- Create a family atmosphere and bring school and home closer together.
- Support and strengthen the quality catholic education and cultural diversity at QAS.
PACE Executive Board
President, Christine Naca
Vice President, Karla Ibanez
Treasurer, Joan Quintanilla
Fundraising Chair, Heidi Flores
Room Parent Coordinator, Gail Denzon
Social Chairs, Sarah Martinez & Veronica Sian
Sunshine Chair, Sarah Martinez
Faculty Representative, Mrs. Megan French
2018-2019 Room Parents
TK: Anna Marie Fitzpatrick & Karla Ibanez
Kindergarten: Sarah Martinez
1st Grade: Gail Denzon
2nd Grade: Christina Parra & Jessica Solis
3rd Grade: Patricia Francisco & Denise Santos
4th Grade: Deanna Malone
5th Grade: Charmaine Quilon
6th Grade: Heidi Flores & Joan Quintanilla
7th Grade: Gabriela Arroyo
8th Grade: Yolanda & Roland Galvan
PACE Family and Social Events
PACE QAS Calendar
Signup to VolunteerGreat ways to earn your hours and join in on the family fun!Click here to find PACE volunteer opportunities:
PACE Meeting Minutes
2018-2019 PACE Meetings