Queen of All Saints PACE’s mission is to:
- Create fun events for families to come together.
- Provide a link between faculty and families.
- Promote school spirit and encourage involvement from families.
- Coordinate parent volunteer opportunities.
- Assist in completing annual family fundraising requirements.
- Create a family atmosphere and bring school and home closer together.
- Support and strengthen the quality catholic education and cultural diversity at QAS.
2022-2023 PACE Executive Board MembersPresident: Heidi Flores
Vice President: Sarah Martinez
Treasurer: Juleigh DeSmet
Secretary: Anita Cisneros
Social: Shadieh Massis
Room Parent Coordinator: Kensey Mires
Book Fair Chair: Karla Ibanez
Run for Fun Chair: Christine Naca
Volunteer Requirements/Hours Verification: Patricia Francisco
Upcoming Fundraising Opportunities:
- Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser: November
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate: February
- Run for Fun: March
- See’s Easter Fundraiser: March-April
- Boo Bash - 10/28/22
- Breakfast with Santa - 12/3/22
- Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast: March
- Family Dance Night - 4/28/23
- End of the year BBQ: May