Important documents are required once your child is accepted into the Queen of All Saints Preschool Program. All forms must be completed before the child’s first day of school. The easiest way to submit them is to click the blue hyperlinks below, fill them out by typing or by hand, and then sign and scan them to be ready to be uploaded to our online PowerSchool enrollment system. You will receive an online PowerSchool enrollment email in the months leading up to your child’s start date. The system will ask you to fill out important data and then prompt you to upload the additional preschool documents. You can also submit them in-person to the school office or via email to the Preschool Director, Mrs. Kristina Spink, at KSpink@CSDO.org.
Required State Licensing, Diocean, and Developmental Documents
Birth Certificate (&, if necessary, other documentation demonstrating legal guardianship)
Baptismal Certificate (if child was baptised in the Catholic church)
- LIC 700 Identification and Emergency Info
- LIC 701 Physician Report (Pediatrician must complete within 30 days of child's start date)
- LIC 702 Child Pre-admission Health History
- LIC 627 Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- LIC 613A Personal Rights
- LIC 995 Parent's Rights
- LIC 9221 Consent for Medications &/or LIC 9166 Consent for Nebulizer (if applicable)
- Admission & Handbook Agreement after reviewing the preschool & main school Handbooks
Ages and Stages Questionnaires: Please determine how many months old your child will be by their first day of school and complete both of the appropriate aged forms only when they are within the month ranges designated
- 36-47 months Social/Emotional Development Ages and Stages Questionnaire
- 36-41 months or 42-47 months Physical/Cognitive Development Ages and Stages Questionnaire
Through the enrollment process done online with Info Snap Powerschool Enrollmentyou will also agree to a Media Release & Permission to go off-campus. You are invited to fill out an optional Cultural Survey as well, and you will be expected to have your child in proper uniform and provide the items from the most updated preschool Supply List by the first week of school.