- Complete an online application
- Submit payment for the non-refundable Application Fee of $35 (paid online)
- Set up student assessment by calling the school office at (925) 685-8700. Once an application has been submitted, our office staff will contact you.
- If applicable, complete financial aid applications and review with our school finance/bookkeeper.
- Please refer to the Important Dates tab on our admissions page for the most current deadlines.
2020-21 School Year Application (Spanish)
All REQUIRED documents LISTED BELOW should be completed and submitted by email to email@example.com, Faxed to 925-685-2034 or mailed to Queen of All Saints School, 2391 Grant Street, Concord, CA 94520.
- Certified Birth Certificate (Copy is Acceptable)
- Baptismal Certificate (if baptized Catholic) (Copy is Acceptable)
- Copy of last report card (Grades 1-8)
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores (Grades 2-8)